logo
NOTICE:  This is the new PunchCAD forum. You should have received an email with your new password around August 27, 2014. If you did not, or would like it reset, simply use the Lost Password feature, and enter Answer as the security answer.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
magicart  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 2:37:48 PM(UTC)
magicart

Man
Poland

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 39 post(s)
I've noticed this issue since Shark v9. I many laptops, with HD screens, where system scale between 150 - 250% is required, Shark Pro looks very bad: Icons, text, windows, almost everything is blurred. This is a quite popular issue, but has been fixed in Adobe products and Microsoft office as well, but not in Shark. I would like to know if Punch's Developers are aware of this issue and is any plan to fix it in a close future?

Thank You
magicart
srafiq  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2019 1:01:02 AM(UTC)
srafiq

Man
Pakistan

Originally Posted by: magicart Go to Quoted Post
I've noticed this issue since Shark v9. I many laptops, with HD screens, where system scale between 150 - 250% is required, Shark Pro looks very bad: Icons, text, windows, almost everything is blurred. This is a quite popular issue, but has been fixed in Adobe products and Microsoft office as well, but not in Shark. I would like to know if Punch's Developers are aware of this issue and is any plan to fix it in a close future?

Thank You
magicart

Yes, we are aware of this issue and working on the compatibility of ViaCAD/SharkCAD with latest monitors having 2K/4K displays.
Regards,
Shaheryar Rafiq
QA & Support Engineer
magicart  
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 9:11:10 AM(UTC)
magicart

Man
Poland

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 39 post(s)
Thank You for Your reply, I noticed a good scalling is when You mark "enchanced system" in the compability setup in the file preferences in SharkCADpro 10.exe but few bugs in displaying appears also - see the screenshot attached.

Magicart
File Attachment(s):
2019-02-01_LI.jpg (1,306kb) downloaded 8 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.