logo
NOTICE:  This is the new PunchCAD forum. You should have received an email with your new password around August 27, 2014. If you did not, or would like it reset, simply use the Lost Password feature, and enter Answer as the security answer.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
perry  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2024 3:15:07 PM(UTC)
perry

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I have a drawing for a control panel layout that's just a bunch of holes cut in plexiglass. It'll be easier to do this on my drill press than to set it up for the CNC. However, it's 26" long, and my printer only prints letter size. I can't seem to figure out a way to print this across three pieces of paper. I would then manually cut/paste them to get the final size and transfer those positions to the plexiglass for cutting.

Is there a way to do this? I want to print at 100%, and I've done this before with small layouts with good success. I can work around it if I have to, but it'd be easiest to do it this way.

This is viacad pro on a mac, by the way.

Thanks!

Edited by user Thursday, April 18, 2024 3:20:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

perry  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2024 7:12:58 AM(UTC)
perry

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Ok, so I figured this out. In the page layout I made the page 30" long and when I print to a Letter sized page it splits it up across the three pages.
thanks 1 user thanked perry for this useful post.
memphisjed on 4/19/2024(UTC)