logo
NOTICE:  This is the new PunchCAD forum. You should have received an email with your new password around August 27, 2014. If you did not, or would like it reset, simply use the Lost Password feature, and enter Answer as the security answer.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ttrw  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 3:09:36 PM(UTC)
ttrw

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
This may be of interest to some of you folk out there in cyberspace. It's an interview with Purgatory Design's Nick Nallick, who makes the absolutely brilliant Intaglio design software. Intaglio is very similar to Adobe Illustrator in many ways, and I would say that Nick probably shares many similarities with our beloved Tim Olson too- ie Tim, a man who also probably, lives in the middle of nowhere in a shack, up a mountain, creating this lovely software we all care so much about :D

http://www.archive.org/details/...liodeveloperonCocoaRadio

Intaglio is a Mac only application, but simply dismissing it for being Mac only would be IMO, missing the point, as I feel this interview would very much appeal to Windows users also. There thousands of these little developers around the world doing their thing with only the internet to help keep in touch with the outside world. This podcast comes from CocoaRadio and is a real gem as well as great listening! (I too would love to meet Tim one day- to hear Tim on something like CocoaRadio or whatever!)

Enjoy!

Tom