logo
NOTICE:  This is the new PunchCAD forum. You should have received an email with your new password around August 27, 2014. If you did not, or would like it reset, simply use the Lost Password feature, and enter Answer as the security answer.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
solidtooldesigns  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2016 6:18:41 PM(UTC)
solidtooldesigns

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I don't really like having the preview for my symbols. I would much rather there just be a list of names I can click and drag in. Often times my previews look very similar but are different sizes. If I hover my mouse over the preview for a couple second a name appears but this is time consuming. Plus this would save a lot of space when having a lot of symbols.

Could you please add a right click option in the symbol window so we can toggle preview or just name (text) ?

Edited by user Tuesday, February 9, 2016 6:33:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

solidtooldesigns  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 7:10:25 AM(UTC)
solidtooldesigns

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Another suggestion for symbols would be when brought into the design, instead of just drag and drop and then having to move it into position, click and highlight the text of the symbol you want then pick a location and the symbol imports to that picked location. You could use the global origin of the symbol as the base point. This would work much like the current copy command. With this arrangement, you could continually select more locations and populate the drawing with symbols in position.

Edited by user Monday, February 15, 2016 7:45:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified