logo
NOTICE:  This is the new PunchCAD forum. You should have received an email with your new password around August 27, 2014. If you did not, or would like it reset, simply use the Lost Password feature, and enter Answer as the security answer.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
James  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 1:21:34 AM(UTC)
James

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello It seems I only contact you when I have a issue with my computer well today is no exception I recently had to do a full install of a corrupted computer MY Laptop and as a Result I now long have viacad pro v9 installed and I have also looked at emails for my activation code of the V9 I have been a loyal customer of Viacad for many years first program was V6.

First can V9 run or has image mesh powerpack if so can you please forward me with the activation code so I can reinstall V9 on my lap top.

I don't really use my 2D/3D that much as I have been really ill for the last three or four year in fact last year I really didnt think I would be alive NOW.

While searching for how to convert a image to grey-scale height map for 2.5d I found your Tutorial on Image Mesh powerpack on Youtube.

I lost a very very loyal friend last year my springer spaniel JASPER and now I would like to cut a 2.5d bias relief from a photo of him to hang on my wall from my CNC router

Also on my Pc with V9 and to think about it also V6 I had a bug where the construction line select box/menu would completely vanish and the only way to retrieve this function was to restart the program. I have now idea why this happens is there a fix for this issue??

look forward to your reply

James Hodds

Edited by user Friday, March 15, 2019 1:23:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: spelling

Tim Olson  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 6:23:45 AM(UTC)
Tim Olson

United States

Was thanked: 498 time(s) in 352 post(s)
Hello James

>. forward me with the activation code so I can reinstall V9 on my lap top.
Please contact tech support to have them look up your activation code from their records.

>>Also on my Pc with V9 and to think about it also V6 I had a bug where the construction line select box/menu would completely vanish and the only way to retrieve this function was to >>restart the program. I have now idea why this happens is there a fix for this issue??

I"m not familiar with this issue. If you have some specific steps to repeat they would be helpful in tracking down.

Regards

Tim
Tim Olson
IMSI Design/Encore